Stephen has been involved with the fitness industry since 1979 and eventually created his specialty exercises & programs, which are based upon the anthropological movement of the human body. Protocols for physiological development are based upon energy systems, chemical & structural changes and time/duration effectiveness to ignite specific neurological pathways.
His business involves nutritional guidance along with fitness development on several levels. He has trained Olympic qualifiers, elite athletes, military Special Forces, SWAT & first responders. In recent years he has taken his training programs to the general public.
Through the years of development, Stephen has created a Survival Fitness Program which is based upon body chemistry, reaction development, neurological stimuli and the psychological response to emergency scenarios which has been embraced by the military, first responders and with home defence seminars and fitness camps.
Stephen participates in Masters/Senior track & field in running, throwing and jumping events during the spring & summer. During the winter months snowshoe racing pre-occupies his training and throughout the year participates in Old Time Strongman lifts where he currently holds 25 national records in the Unites States All-round Strength Association.
- Cross Fit Certified
- Biathlon Certified
- Personal Trainer Certified under Jack LaLanne in 1979
- Certified Olympic Weightlifting Coach
- Level 1 Track & Field Coach
- Certified Resistance Band Instructor
- United States Biathlon Association
- United States Snowshoe Association
- United States All-Round Strength Association
- International All-Round Strength Association
- United States Archery Biathlon
- Bachelor of Science UCLA 1974
Post Graduate USC 1976
- United States of America