Brittany has been competing in Kettlebell Sport since October 2011. She learned how to lift kettlebells at one of the top Kettlebell Sport gyms in the United States, Ice Chamber, which has produced seven female Master of Sport lifters to date (Brittany is the most recent one).
Brittany is the Head Coach of Kettlebell Sport at KOR Strength and Conditioning in San Diego, California. She has travelled all over the U.S. to teach Kettlebell Sport workshops.
List of accomplishments:
• Youngest American female Master of Sport
• National Record Holder in 24kg Biathlon, 63kg weight class, 210 points
• North American Record Holder in 2x16kg Long Cycle, absolute, 95 repetitions
• National Champion in 24kg Snatch, 63kg weight class, 92 repetitions
• Master of Sport, 24kg Snatch, 63kg weight class, 92 repetitions
• Master of Sport, 24kg Long Cycle, 63kg weight class, 100 repetitions
• Silver medalist in 16kg Snatch at the IUKL World Championships, Junior category, 63kg weight class, 177 repetitions
- United States of America